Saturday, May 29, 2010







Outfit today consisted of leather shorts, white halter, and a flowered cardigan. Quite mismatched, but I've only ever broken out the leather shorts once since I got them so I thought why not.

Also, went to Urban Outfitters today and they were having a $9.99 SALE (WOOOO!) and I got some pretty cute stuff that I guarantee I will be posting later on.





Also got a Blackberry today, and I am in complete LOVE with it. Now I can be on tumblr 24 hours of the day. What else do I need, really.






3 comments:

  1. I love the first picture your hair and cardigan (w.e its called =p) are da bomb!

    && I have had a blackberry for a few years now and I am completely obsessed , they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leather shorts, and you make nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    And yes, blackberrys are AMAZING. i'm totally obsessed with mine now! haha

    ReplyDelete